Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures of Molly.

Kate and I had a good visit with my cousin in Colorado. We arrived Sun afternoon and didn't have to leave until this morning. Since I stopped in one place for more than 36 hours, I can reset my time working clock back to 0. The law says truck drivers can only work 70 hours in 8 days with out a restart. We had a good time visiting and doing some errands together.
We seemed to have missed all of the snow(at least so far) that was forecast. But it was really windy. I saw three trucks laying on their side that had blown over.

While we were there I received these pictures of Molly working sheep and ducks.






Looks like she's coming along quite nicely.

Dick & Kate.

3 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Sounds like you were lucky not to get blown over as well ! Molly looks as if she is having fun :-)

BCxFour said...

Those are sheep? Really? Sheep? What kind of sheep? Goat sheep maybe? See I know very little about sheep....those are strange little things.

Molly looks fantastic though! Dad must be so proud!

Dick said...

Brain fade, thought goats, typed sheep. I AM getting old.