Friday, March 20, 2009

On to Denver.

Yesterday we got everything unloaded and two picked up. Picked up another today and we're headed for Denver with a stop in Salt Lake to pick up another car. Starting out yesterday I didn't think I would get many good pictures. The stretch of CA99 up to Stockton is very built up along the highway. Later in the day though, I got some really spectacular pictures of the hills that are green this time of year, and the shade of green isn't something we see at home.

Sheep and Cattle.



This is probably a hay field.



More hills, I think these are so pretty.



Farm buildings.



Early morning trees.



Cranes and shipping containers at port.



A splash of roadside color.



Eucalyptus tree. I think these are so cool.



Refinery along the bay.



Old farm house.



More roadside color.



Old barns.



Looking toward the bay from I-880



One more green hills with windmills and cattle.



Boy, that wall is close.


Hope you enjoy all of the pictures.

Dick & Kate.

3 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

The hills pictures are very similar to places over here in England or even Wales :-)

BCxFour said...

The hill pictures remind me of that stock picture that comes with windows as a desktop option. Did that make sense? Hopefully you will know what I am talking about. I loved all the shots

Dick said...

I know the picture you're talking about. Thanks.