Friday, May 1, 2009

We're back

Molly is back with us, and I have all new cameras and lenses. We were at an AKC herding event last weekend taking pictures. Now we're on our way to California again. I had to stop and take a nap in the middle of the day yesterday. I often have to do that when I haven't been driving for a few days. It takes a while to get back into the rhythm.
I'm not sure I like the camera I bought to replace the one I take the blog pictures with. I suppose I'll get used to it.
The SLR that I replaced for the photo business is also going to take some getting used to. I has almost 3 times more customizable settings than the previous one.
Here are some pictures from the last two days, in no particular order.









Dick,Kate & Molly

2 comments:

PlumRidgeDogs said...

So what kind of cameras did you get?? I loved your old camera!!

Dick said...

The point and shoot is a Canon Powershot SX110 IS.
The SLR is a Canon 1D MKIII. The lenses are just replacements of all of the old stuff. Mainly Sigma 50-500 and Canon 70-200