Thursday, May 7, 2009

New places

I think I'm finally going places I haven't been since I started this blog. I'm sure the next few days will be new. I'm headed to New Hampshire via Virginia,New Jersey, and New York. Not my favorite places, but I have to go there once in a while.
This first picture I'm sure I've done before, but I was always going the other direction, and I think this one came out nicer. Taking pictures through the front window never quite come out as nice as ones taken out the left side because of reflections, bugs, and the angle of the picture.

Arizona, Navajo hogan.



Arizona is quite diverse.





I've shown dust devils before, but this one was quite close, and it had died down quite a bit by the time I got the camera out.



New Mexico.



Texas.






Oklahoma.




Dick,Kate & Molly

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Arizona looks great !

Wizz :-)