Monday, May 4, 2009

It's hot here.

I just checked the outside temperature, it's 100°. Kate and Molly didn't want to walk very long this evening. Just to hot for them.We're in southwestern Arizona.

We spent last night in Littlerock,California. When we are headed to Van Nuys I usually stop here the night before. It's only 40 miles to Van Nuys the next morning.

This is Penney Lynn's wind toy shop. It's a neat little shop full of kites, wind chimes and all kind of spinning yard ornaments. Mumsywumsy enjoys the things I bring home from here.
Penney Lynn was really nice, and let me leave the truck at her place when I went into the hospital last year.




This dragon kite greets you at the door.




Wind chimes, candles and flags.



Kites and yard toys.



Be sure and check out her online store at http://www.wind-toys-online.com/

Joshua trees just east of Littlerock, CA



I need to get to bed now, so I can get to Phoenix early to get loaded before it gets to hot.

Dick,Kate & Molly

2 comments:

An English Shepherd said...

Its a lot hotter there than here !

Wizz :-)

BCxFour said...

I am so far behind on your blog! I love Penney Lynn's shop! The painting on the walls is so creative, it is wonderful. Thanks for the link, we will check it out. As usual all your pictures are spectacular!