Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More fuel tank woes.

We were doing real good, making good time, until I stopped for fuel in Guymon,OK. I stopped to take the windmill pictures, and fuel started running out of the overflow on the left tank. I was able to make an emergency fix and kept going, but the "fix" made the level in the other tank raise. When I stopped for the night, I was able to put a manual valve in one return line so that I can kind of manually control it until I can figure out what is causing this. I have already replaced all on the "normal" parts that might cause this. I was still able to make 506 miles today. I was also finally to get this picture.



I have stopped a couple of times to photograph this, I think I finally got it this time.

Here is another from today that I think is kind of neat.



Here's last nights sunset.



Dick

1 comment:

BCxFour said...

The picture of the windmill is incredible. You should enter that in the National Geographic digital image weekly contest!