Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Headed east again.

Well, yesterday didn't go well at all. I got a good start over to load three vans, two were ready, but the third one didn't pass the quality inspection. I sat there for five hours waiting for them to get it fixed. I didn't leave Phoenix untill about 4pm. I guess I still don't have the fuel problem fixed, because I ran out of fuel in one tank about half way up a mountain. I didn't even get clear off of the road. I was able to get going again pretty quickly by siphoning into a small jug and putting some in the other side.

I did get some pretty pictures yesterday and today.



This is another of those pictures I have been trying to get for some time. This is better than some of the others, but it isn't quite what I want.


Dick

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Great pictures, the top two remind me of that early bit from Men in Black :-)