Monday, February 2, 2009

Home tomorrow

If all goes as planned I should be home tomorrow night. I have some work to do on the truck, so I should be home for a couple of days. No load yet, but I hope it's out west again. I had sunshine most of the day today, it sure is easier to stay awake when the sun is shining.
Here's a picture of Kate and Molly watching me take pictures.

This is what I was taking a picture of. 1975 Unimog that I am taking to Carmel,IN

A Unimog is a Jeep type vehicle made by Mercedes Benz. It has a 6 cylinder diesel engine and air brakes. I was told by the man I picked it up from that the four door model like this one is unusual. I think it's really cool.

Since I don't have any scenery pictures from today's trip, I thought I would show some older scenes. I really don't know when these were taken.


Winter scene, farm in northern Utah.

Windmill farm in southern California.

1 comment:

BorderWars said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful dogs, glad I'm one of the first to sign on to your blog.

- Christopher
borderwars.blogspot.com