Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We're back,

We're back with more pictures. I worked all day Sunday on getting receipts and information together for the insurance company. I lost a LOT of stuff. Hopefully the insurance company will come through. I did have separate insurance on the camera gear. I dug out my old Nikon 990 to carry along until I get something to replace the Canon. So that said here are some pics from today.

This is Kate watching things while I fixed lunch.



This is said to be the worlds largest cross. It's near Effingham, IN.



Here's Kate, doing what she does most of the time, while I drive.



And finally a couple more farms in Illinois.




I'll be glad to get my cameras back, this one's slow and I can't get all of the manual settings I like. I can't get the exact cameras I had, they have been replaced by new models. Hopefully they haven't ruined things with the updates.

Dick & Kate.

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Great you are back :-) Very nice pictures of Kate.