Friday, April 3, 2009

I'd have to shoot you.

I have another of those "I'd tell you what it is but then I'd have to shoot you"loads. I'll try to get some kind of picture before I get it to California. After I got it all loaded up, I had to go around Connecticut. They take a pretty dim view of loads that are longer than 53 feet. It took quite a while to load it since I had to rearrange the trailer. Naturally it was raining. I'm back in Pennsylvania tonight, and should be home tomorrow for a couple of days. The one unit is going to California to a show and it has to be delivered on a specific day, so I've a couple of days to kill. I'll probably spend most of that time looking for receipts for the insurance company.
The reports from Molly are good, she seems to be all that I had hoped for.

Dick & Kate

No comments: