Thursday, February 23, 2012

While the weather isn't quite cooperating,  it has been really nice here. Not quite to the point where I want to open up the whole side of the bus to the weather. I took some time to so some cleaning up so I can walk around in there again. I also have been working on some of those small things that need to get done so something else can get done.

I'm not one to do something the conventional way,  and my heating system is no exception. I'm going to have in floor hot water radiant heat, and since none of the parts I'm using is really meant for the purpose, I have to get everything ready and adapted to accept the pex tubing I'm using.  Each room will have it's own thermostat which controls a water pump to circulate water to that room. Here's a picture of the gang of water pumps, their relays, and the manifold at the other end with air bleeds.

Not really much to take a picture of, but it is really colorful.
 I also have the boiler, water heater and heat exchanger ready for the pex.

 Hopefully the weather will get to the point that I can work on the windows and skin soon.

No comments: