Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back in California.

There's lots to see in California, nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

This picture is from Kate and Molly for Wizz.
The boss said "No playing, get your business done and get back in the truck". It's HOT out there.



Remember those green hills?



I don't remember what this was, but the picture came out nice. It is probably some kind of canal for watering farmland.



Planted field with dairy and hay stacked in background.



Unusual church.



Very nice farmhouse.



California highway 99 has these pretty flowers in the middle for most of the way between Sacramento and Bakersfield. The tall trees on the left are eucalyptus I think.



Pyramid Lake.



I couldn't figure out how to take a picture to show this, so I made a video. These train engines go on for over a mile. I'll have to measure it sometime.



Dick,Kate & Molly

1 comment:

An English Shepherd said...

Yes that looks a lot hotter than over here !!!!

Great video as well.

Wizz :-)